Note Close
[update headline="Update"]Please follow up the link fixing progress at our Facebook Please click on our advertisements to help us maintain this blog. Thank you![/update]

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tagged Under: , ,

Tutorial: { doll tutorial } by Charlaanne

By: Miracle Handsph On: Thursday, November 15, 2012
  • Share this
  • This is very nice doll sewing tutorial I want to share
    From her blog :

    { doll tutorial }

    Hello friends:)
    Here is a tutorial I put together for these little dolls. I made mine for a party, but I think they would look cute hanging in a little girl's room too. I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.
    Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help!
    xoxo
    Charla

    Go here for the instructions

    Visit here page here: http://charlaanne.typepad.com/charlaanne/2012/03/-doll-tutorial-.html
    DIRECTIONS:
    1. Cut 2 of each pattern piece except pigtails and bangs.

    Pattern
    2. Hand stitch face.
    3. Sew head front to head back.
    4. Sew the pigtails to the back of doll’s head.
    Head
    5. Sew on the bangs.
    6. Sew arms and legs together.
    7. If you are using cotton fabric for the dress, make sure you use thick interfacing or batting; otherwise the doll won’t be able to stand up.
    8. Sew dress front to dress back making sure you sew the head, arms, and legs inside as you go around.
    Doll crop
    You should be able to pull this pattern off my blog and enlarge it to the size you want your dolls to be. The ones I made are six inches tall. I made them out of scraps of felt, wool, fabric, dmc floss, and ribbon.
    Pull off patterncrop


    http://charlaanne.typepad.com/charlaanne/2012/03/-doll-tutorial-.html

    0 Comment :

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...