- 15 cm Calico
- 15 cm of backing
- A 18 cm zipper
HOW TO CUT:
- 2 rectangles of 15 x 9 cm for the body of the bag
- A rectangle of 10 x 7 cm to the bottom of the bag
HOW TO :
1. Ironing calico before cutting. After cutting as indicated above, close the two sides of the bag, right with right.
2. Baste the zipper in the rounded edge of the bag and apply with straight seam.
3. Make a zigzag sewing in overall length rectangle in the bottom of the bag and another body at the bottom of the bag to fasten. Baste the bottom in the body of the bag and apply with straight seam. That's it your coin purse.
Source: Ateliê Singer