- Snip a cuff from a shirt you no longer wear.
- Button the cuff and turn it inside out. With a double thread, secure the end of the cuff closed.
- Cut two circle out of the shirt sleeve, 1/4in larger than your sewn cuff.
- With wrong sides out, sew one of the circle along the edge of the cuff folding the excess 1/4 inch over the edge.
- Repeat on other side with bottom circle, however this time leave an inch opening.
- Turn your pin cushion right side out and fill with uncooked rice.
- Sew up your opening and enjoy!
[update headline="Update"]Please follow up the link fixing progress at our Facebook Please click on our advertisements to help us maintain this blog. Thank you![/update]
Monday, August 15, 2011
Tagged Under: accessory , diy tutorials , handmade , sewing
Tutorials : Shirt sleeve pin cushion
By: Miracle Handsph On: Monday, August 15, 2011
This is a very easy and lovely tutorial I found on internet . Enjoy !!